Monday, October 19, 2009

Plan for week Oct 19-24: Review Chapter 1,2; Download dissertations

Plan for week of Oct 19-24, 2009:
1) Review again Chapter 1 and 2.....for the purpose of part of the preparation for Proposal Defense.
2) Download dissertations related to usability evaluation, mobile learning.

Plan to use ProQuest to search for the relevant dissertations. Dissertations downloaded will be used as reference and benchmark for my planning of my Dissertation.

Last week, I did not manage to do what I planned to. Last Thursday & Friday, my notebook computer was down, i.e. after I went to K-Space. I think my computer was attacked when I was using the K-Space wifi.
What can I do to protect my computer?

Hope...to be able to try using some Usability Questionnaire this week....to cover what I missed last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment