Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oct 15, 2009 - I am now REGISTERed as PhD Candidate

Today, October 15, 2009 (Thursday), I was registered into the Ph.D. (CM) program at Institute of Postgraduate Studies (IPS) at Multimedia University (MMU).

Heee....I am SO HapPY!!!

I have visited the IPS Library.
I have used ProQuest for the first time to search and download dissertations. Due to time limitation, I only managed to download a few. Would download more next week when I go to MMU.

Bumped into Co-Supervisor at K-Space and chatted a while. He emphasised about PhD Candidate having to publish research papers in journals. He also talked about the benefit of attending conference to do some social networking, getting to know potential external examiners.
Met up Supervisor, and told her about my new understanding of Usability after several weeks of exploratory reading. Supervisor suggested to meet up together with her friend, Dr F, and C0-Supervisor to discuss/share on Usability matters and my research....over some tea.
Sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment