Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oct 8 - PUEU: Perceived Usefulness and Ease of Use

Perceived Usefulness and Ease of Use (PUEU)

Please rate the usefulness and ease of use of the system.
Try to respond to all the items.
For items that are not applicable, use: NA

Likert scale:
1 = unlikely
2
3
4
5
6
7 = likely
NA

PERCEIVED USEFULNESS
1. Using the system in my job would enable me to accomplish tasks more quickly
2. Using the system would improve my job performance
3. Using the system in my job would increase my productity
4. Using the system would enhance my effectiveness on the job
5. Using the system would make it easier to do my job
6. I would find the system useful in my job

PERCEIVED EASE OF USE
7. Learning to operate the system would be easy for me
8. I would find it easy to get the system to do what I want it to do
9. My interaction with the system would be clear and understandable
10. I would find the system to be flexible to interact with
11. It would be easy for me to become skillful at using the system
12. I would find the system easy to use

List the most negative aspect(s):
1 .....................................................
2 .....................................................
3 .....................................................

List the most positive aspect(s):
1 ....................................................
2 ....................................................
3 ....................................................


Perceived Usefulness and Ease of Use
Based on: Davis, F. D. (1989) Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology. MIS Quarterly, 13:3, 319-340

Source: http://hcibib.org/perlman/question.cgi?form=PUEU

No comments:

Post a Comment