Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oct 8 - USE Questionnaire - Questionnaire for User Interface Satisfaction

Questionnaire for User Interface Satisfaction (USE Questionnaire)

Please rate your agreement with these statements.
Try to respond to all the items.
For items that are not applicable, use: NA
Likert scale:
1 = strongly disagree
2
3
4
5
6
7 = strongly agree
NA


USEFULNESS

1. It helps me be more effective.
2. It helps me be more productive.
3. It is useful.
4. It gives me more control over the activities in my life.
5. It makes the things I want to accomplish easier to get done.
6. It saves me time when I use it.
7. It meets my needs.
8. It does everything I would expect it to do.


EASE OF USE

9. It is easy to use.
10. It is simple to use.
11. It is user friendly.
12. It requires the fewest steps possible to accomplish what I want to do with it.
13. It is flexible.
14. Using it is effortless.
15. I can use it without written instructions.
16. I don't notice any inconsistencies as I use it.
17. Both occasional and regular users would like it.
18. I can recover from mistakes quickly and easily.
19. I can use it successfully every time.

EASE OF LEARNING

20. I learned to use it quickly.
21. I easily remember how to use it.
22. It is easy to learn to use it.
23. I quickly became skillful with it.


SATISFACTION

24. I am satisfied with it.
25. I would recommend it to a friend.
26. It is fun to use.
27. It works the way I want it to work.
28. It is wonderful.
29. I feel I need to have it.
30. It is pleasant to use.

List the most negative aspect(s):
1 ......................................................
2 ......................................................
3 ......................................................

List the most positive aspect(s):
1 ......................................................
2 ......................................................
3 ......................................................


Questionnaire for User Interface Satisfaction
Based on: Lund, A.M. (2001) Measuring Usability with the USE Questionnaire. STC Usability SIG Newsletter, 8:2. [Abstract]

Source: http://hcibib.org/perlman/question.cgi?form=USE

No comments:

Post a Comment