Saturday, October 10, 2009

Plan for Oct 12-17: Evaluate usability using Usability Questionnaires

Plan for week of Oct 12-17: experience using the Usability Questionnaires to evaluate usability of mobile websites/WAPsites.

Progress report for week of Oct 5-7:
I managed to read about many Usability Questionnaires. One particular questionnaire I could not find was CUSI.
I read about ASQ, PSSUQ, CSUQ, SUMI, QUIS, SUS,.....just to recall off-hand.
I did a total of 34 blog writings.

I am satisfied with this week's progress. Last week, I was too busy from Monday till Thursday, whereas on Friday, I was really mentally exhauted. Last Friday afternoon till last Saturday, I rested a lot (by supplementary naps and watching DVD to relax my mind).

Tue, Oct 6 - 2 blogs - @Cyberjaya
Thu, Oct 8 - 11 blogs - @Jakarta
Fri, Oct 9 - 14 blogs - @Jakarta
Sat, Oct 10 - 7 blogs - @Jakarta.

Hooray! Yippee! Yaahoo! I am registering for my PhD (CM) on next Thursday, Oct 15, 2009.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! i`m so happy for you,
    Actually i`m interested in continuing my studies in the field of master of multimedia (e-learning technologies) in MMU.
    I`m from IRAN and i graduated in the field of software engineering.
    so i consider to applying for Feb course.
    i hope i can. very nice to meet you and ofcourse i caming back for you and visit your Blog.

    ReplyDelete