Monday, November 15, 2010

WAP Blog & E7 clone

20101115 Monday

Started a WAP blog on Mobile Learning and Usability.
http://mikeyeap.prodigits.co.uk/lblog1.htm
I have entered 10 blog entries.
The WAP blog is basically micro-blog whereby it caters for short blog entries, somewhat like Twitter.

Bought a Titan T778 which is a clone of Nokia E7. Will use this for testing of mobile applications and mobile learning, as well as etnography. Would like to document my experience of using the Nokia N95 and Nokia E7 clone for various mobile applications including mobile learning.

Will want to read up on techniques/methodology of Etnography, i.e. recording my personal experience regarding Mobile Learning and Mobile Applications.

Sent my latest revised Presentation Slides (as at 13-14 Nov 2010) in PDF to Sup and Co-Sup.

Yesterday, I read the abstract and preview of Dr Koo's PhD dissertation, and 2 of her journal papers. She had several journal/conference papers seemingly when I did a Google Scholar search.

2 comments:

  1. The next day, I bought another smartphone, i.e. iPhone clone.

    Purpose is also for testing and experiential activities for mobile apps and mobile learning.
    So, I now can test with at least 2 phones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. After reading this blog blog i thought this information is sufficient to understand about this topic.

    ReplyDelete