Saturday, November 27, 2010

reading Bible on Mobile phone in church

Today, Sunday 28 Nov 2010, is my first time using Biblegateway on my mobile phone in church.  Instead of bringing my physical Bible to church, I brought my wifi modem and mobile phones.  

When the Preacher quoted the bible verse, I read it from my mobile phone accessing m.Biblegateway.  I found this to be practical as the font size (which is adjustable) in mobile phone is bigger than font size in my physical Bible. I brought both the touchscreen and touchscreen+keyboard. I found keyboard to be useful and fast for entering bible verse to be searched.

 

This blog entry also appears in http://mikeyeap.prodigits.co.uk/blog32.htm

 

Future:  Will use mobile phone (accessing m.Biblegateway) instead of physical Bible in church and HF.

 

P.S.

I haven't been to church for a long time.

2 signals that I should start to go to church again.

a) Preacher today preached well using story-telling method. He drew my total attention throughout his sermon. (Downside: He quoted little from the Bible, only 2 verses.)

b) Suny (in black outfit) was playing keyboard. (Still like the colors white-gray-black??)


 

2 comments:

  1. I was wearing a gray T-shirt with red lines, and a grayish blue trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Create good guidelines and adhere to them.Try not to buy new activities on the day of their release. Movie game playing are costly these days and patiently waiting a month or two from the discharge date can help you to save a lot of money on new activities.

    RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold   Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold

    ReplyDelete