Saturday, November 20, 2010

Prototype of Mobile Learning Portal…pls criticise/comment

I had trouble finding a WAP-based Mobile Learning Portal. So, I tried to develop a prototype of it.


Note: I could find some educational Androids apps. However, they are mostly game-based learning and electronic dictionary/reference book.

Note: I was looking for some serious LEARNING Content.


I need your help. Please try it (using smartphone / mobile phone / PDA), and criticise / comment. Thanks.

http://mobilelearning88.wirenode.mobi/


Main benefit of Mobile Learning Content in XHTML or WML format:

a) Can be displayed in a variety of mobile devices,

b) Can be displayed in various browsers,

c) Can be used in various OS (operating systems),

d) Can be saved into the mobile device for future offline learning.

e) Can be copied and transferred to netbook, notebook or desktop computer.



My favourite resource on device-independent Mobile Learning:

Design and implementation of a deviceindependent platform for mobile learning.

by Niazi, Razieh, M.Sc., University of Guelph (Canada), 2008



This blog entry also appears in:

http://probmobile.com/mulearn/?p=144

No comments:

Post a Comment