Thursday, October 21, 2010

2.3 Usability Criteria 97% complete...until I suddenly found new materials :) + :(

20101021 - 15th Anniversary today.

2200 - I thought I was 97% complete...just waiting for the compilation of Usability Guidelines of HHS & GSA 2006.

2200 ~ 2300...I found some wonderful materials on Mobile Usability and Web Usability. So I think I just cannot ignore them.

2.3 Usability Criteria
status: ALL completed except 2.3.6 Mobile Usability and 2.3.7 Web Usability.

plan: Looks like I will only be able to complete this @Cititel, Penang....this coming Sunday - Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.experiencedynamics.com/science-usability/ui-style-guides

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just added Top 55 Guidelines from RB WDUG. I thinks that's enough at the time being.

    As for new materials, I will incorporate in future.

    ReplyDelete