Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2.2 Usability (Chpt 2 Literature Review) 80% complete

20.10.2010
10.45pm

Feeling satisfied. I have finished about 80% of 2.2 Usability.

2.2 Usability
2.2.1 What is Usability? - complete (60% of 2.2)
2.2.2 Why Usability Evaluation - complete (20% of 2.2)
2.2.3 Usability of Mobile Learning & Mobile Applications - outstanding (20% of 2.2)

I am in dilemma about writing the Usability Problems & Issues of mobile learning.
He does not like to hear about "bad things" about mobile learning...he is in denial stage.

So, I have to be extra careful....how to word the problems/issues.
He disliked issues like...small screen, lack of wifi access, expensive data rates...

Mmm...
Crack my head....how lah!
Eeeeeh...

Just now I felt like emailing my 2.2 to Sup and Co-Sup.
May be later lah, a few days later...just emailed the Slides and Chapter 1 on last Sunday & Monday.

This morning, I emailed out TQ again to all my respondents of Questionnaire Survey for Main Study. Hopefully, many of these will be willing to help with Questionnaire Survey again in the near future, and some may be willing to participate in the Focus Group. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment