Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Aug 19 - Downloaded from ACM digital library

Aug 19 (Wed) - Concentrated on downloading from ACM digital library. So, I was at KMC from 0930 till 1830. (1000 - 1300...was at the KM Fair themed "The Secret Language of Leadership.")

Downloaded based on keywords "Mobile Learning Usability 2007" till "Mobile Learning Usability 2005."
There were many articles related to Mobile Learning, numerous related to Usability & Mobile but few articles related to Usability & Mobile Learning.

Next, downloaded based on keywords "Mobile HCI 2009" till "Mobile HCI 2007."
There were few articles that I wanted to download. Some articles that interested me had already been downloaded when I searched "Mobile Learning Usability."
Plus point about searching "Mobile HCI" is that I get to see articles of greater diversity.

Initially, I wanted to go to SSA. Later, decided to stay put at KMC and focus on acm downloads.

No comments:

Post a Comment