Tuesday, August 18, 2009

818...joined Selangor Shootiing Association; downloaded iJIM

818...joined Selangor Shooting Association.

Angela accompanied me to SSA. Paid rm1250 including rm1000 entrance fee. Could shoot right away, but didn't do it because Angela wanted to go to Putrajaya after that.
(Light dinner near my office, facing the Mines lake. Cheecheongfun, lala and popiah. Oo..she loved the lala.)

Dream, dream, dream...
It is TIME to make the dream come true.

"Do what I want to do."
2 things I have done recently.
a) Yesterday, I formally put in my application for PhD....817
b) Today, I applied to be an associate member of Selangor Shooting Association....818

So, 817 and 818 are 2 days worthy of remembrance.

Am I a Lion, a cub or a cat?
It is TIME to rise to the occasion. I shall not BOW easily, I shall NOT be bullied nor be pushed around. A Lion fights....a Lion does not retreat, a Lion will face his enemy head-on, one to one battle, a Lion will figh...t to maintain his dignity, a Lion will fight to protect his family, a Lion will fight to protect his rights, his name, his teritory. A Lion shall be fearless...

Downloaded iJIM for 2008 and 2007. (Had earlier download all relevant articles for 2009.)

No comments:

Post a Comment