Sunday, August 16, 2009

Aug 16 - International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies

iJIM = International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies.

This journal was introduced to me by my Supervisor. She referred to an article in the journal, "Usability Considerations for Mobile Learning Applications."

I found that this journal had many articles related to Mobile Learning. I had registered myself as user.

I have downloaded all relevant (what I guessed as relevant...that is) articles for iJIM, year 2009.
I have read and found a lot of content suitable for my Literature Review.

Henceforth, I am writing MORE into my PhD Proposal now...based on the iJIM articles I have read.

P.S. I will download more articles from previous years' issues of iJIM. I think iJIM is a good source for my full-bloom Literature Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment