Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 24 - TQ to all my MeL Lecturers; PhD proposal draft 1

Wrote emails to my Lecturers who taught me the various subjects of MeL program.

MeL = Master of Multimedia (e-Learning Technologies).

Prepared the first piece of PhD proposal, i.e. Schematic Diagram....showing my proposed research area....Usability Inspection Tool for Mobile Learning Applications.

This was Schematic Diagram rev.1 after comment from Dr Koo suggesting an "instrument." She is also now into HCI, in addition to e-Learning and Mobile Learning.

Wow!! This is great. This is strategic. After all, my intended research is actually related to HCI, Mobile Learning and e-Learning.

Browse and read through lots of papers on Mobile Learning. Quite a number from JCAL and mlearn.com.za particularly. Did copy and paste into PhD Proposal Draft 1, and listing the References.

No comments:

Post a Comment