Friday, September 4, 2009

Sep 5 -1240 - Moving to next folder

Sep 5, 2009 - 1240. I have completed reading/reviewing papers (for "Definition of Usability") in folder of ACM_usability_20080704.

Next, I will be moving to folder of usability_e-learning_theses_20080704. I will still remain interested to seek out "Definition of Usability" while reading through/reviewing the papers.

In the previous folder, I have found some definitions of Usability. But I am not satisfied because none of the authors had survey the definition or meaning of Usability in sufficient thoroughness. Most authors emphasised on the ISO definition of Usability only, some added Nielsen's definition. I hope to be able to find more diverse interpretation/view/opinion of Usability.

Hence, I hope in the next folder, I will find some author deliberating comprehesively on meaning of Usability.

No comments:

Post a Comment